Home     About Me     Polkadots and Rainbows     PR Friendly     Contact Me
           

Monday, October 24, 2011

Random Weekend

I have been meaning to post that on Oct 14, 2011, my niece, Brooklyn Virginia-Grace was born at 6:04pm. She weighed 8lbs2oz and is absolutely beautiful. She looks so much like her big brothers its unreal! 

She was born with the cord around her neck once and she also had a knot in her cord. Luckily she was born when she was or the knot in the cord could have really been dangerous. This is a great picture to show the knot. (Her Mommy doesn't mind I show this beautiful picture lol)  
Look how sweet she is. They have some professional pictures that I will post just as soon as Mommy uploads them (shes a little busy at the moment ha!)

In other news I am preparing for an upcoming fall festival as well as working on orders from my etsy shop, Polkadots & RainBows! I am truly grateful for all my fans & customers :)

This weekend, we also took the kiddos to the pumpkin patch. Its a new one that just opened up this year. I was a little disappointed but the kids had fun. Of course, I left my camera at home so these are my crappy iPhone pictures. But some are better than none right? Ha!
The kiddos with our pumpkins

Peyton about to shoot the Corn Cannon. They enjoyed this!

Parker's turn!

Another shot of my little loves. 

Little Miss Sassy Pants. She loved the little corn maze. 

So how has your weekend been? Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment